06 January 2006

I've handled about as much as I can handle, thanks very much.

I have tried more than long enough to please all those related to me, and it is far too difficult to continue in this. I want to have my own life. I want to choose where I work. I want to have more freedoms of myself than I have now. I want to be able to do things without worrying that someone is looking over my shoulder waiting to criticise me the second I start doing anything even slightly wrong. I want to know that my efforts are appreciated, not to be criticised for not doing well enough. I want to go where I want to go when I want to go there, given that I am free of other responsibilities such as school or work, and not have to report in every five minutes -- unless I have made the conscious decision to let a Master run my life.

But, mostly, I want to not be the Indistinguishable Backup Friend anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee Rudnicki said...

"Indistinguishable Backup Friend" is a genius name for a band.

13:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home