23 January 2006

I must be crazy.

Right now, I am working towards my B.S. - Psychology. I am also working to an Associate Degree in Drug and Alcohol Abuse Counseling. I will be finished with the DAAC next May, and then I will have to transfer to finish my psychology degree.

I will also be working towards my LCPC in this time, and after I've finished my psychology degree, I may join the Navy.

I will be taking at least 19 semester credit-hours each semester next year. If I can get into the Monday night class for the DAAC, I will be taking 20 this semester.

I am currently searching for employment. If I start working, I'll be in classes 23 hours a week, plus 15 more for homework/study time, plus 15-25 hours of work each week. And there's the Renegades camps I've got to attend, and time to work on the music for that... I'm wondering when I'll sleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Rudnicki said...

You play bells.

13:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At SCV they say nobody said the road to success was gonna be easy.

Good luck in your efforts. It won't be easy, buy you can do it.

The counciling classs and workshops at school will keep you sane when you start to feel overwhelmed.

14:52  
Blogger The Mastermind said...

Thank you for the well wishes. I know it's not going to be easy; hell, counselling people isn't going to be easy. I am lucky that my main instructor for the classes I'm taking right now was a Child Protective Services worker for six years, and she does not tell anything lightly -- she told the class on Monday night that she tells us the worst she can tell us so we'll have kind of an idea what we can expect some people will be like.

And, Lee -- yes, I play bells.

23:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home