22 December 2005

Random things.

I'm afraid of the quiet: Nope.

I have cut myself: While shaving...

I'm afraid of the dark: No.

I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night: Sometimes, but usually if I do there ends up being a reason I should be afraid to face my back to an open door.

I've run away from home: No.

I collect comic books: No.

I shut others out when I'm sad: Typically, yes.

I communicate with others easily: Oh, hell no.

I watch the news: I listen to NPR instead, and sometimes read the paper.

I own over 5 rap CDs: Actually, I own none.

I own something from Hot Topic: Yeah. Three fishnet shirts, and a CD, and nail polish, and a Nightmare Before Christmas bag (which is currently loaned out to Catherine), and... Probably other things too, I just can't think of them.

I love Disney movies: Sometimes. I like Mulan.

I am a sucker for eyes: It depends.

I kill bugs: Sometimes.

I curse regularly: I'm trying to quit.

I have an "x" in my screen name: In one of them, yes -- but it's part of a word.

I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation: No. I do say "zomg!" though.

I like Spam: Or not. Definitely not.

I bake well: Yeah.

I have worn pajamas to class: Yep.

I have a job: Not yet.

I love Martha Stewart: HELL No.

I am in love with someone/like someone: There is a man I know who I love more deeply than nearly anyone else in this world.

I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS: NO. Well, only to make fun of people who "tYpE lYk DiS!!!1!!!!ONE!!!ONEONE!!!1!ELEVEN!!"

I like to laugh: Sure, why not. Crying is pretty good, too.

I have tried alcohol: Yeah, what's your point?

I have tried a cigarette: Yes. And another, and another, and... Yeah. I smoke.

I have cough drops when I'm not sick: Nope. The only medicine I ever have is naproxen because I have to take it daily for my knee. And I'm allergic to ibuprofen.

I have smoked weed: No, never.

Swallowing pills make you gag: No.

I have many emotional scars: I have ones I'll tell you about, and ones I'll only tell the man I love about.

I have many physical scars: Some.

I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room!: I hate it if there is any creepy-crawlie thing in the room, but I can handle it. I'm a Boy Scout, after all. I've slept in a tent several times.

I am really ticklish: Only in a couple of places, and no, I won't tell you where they are.

I love chocolate: It depends on what kind of chocolate.

I bite my nails: I pick at them more, but I do bite my fingertips.

I am comfortable with being me: Every now and then.

Seen a shooting star: Yes.

Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose: No. Although, I have choked and had beverage come out my nose while coughing.

Swore at your parents: No.

Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour: No.

Drank a half a gallon of milk in under a minute: No.

Bitten someone: Yes. They deserved it.

Gotten the chicken pox: Twice, both times before I was six.

Crashed into a car: No. I have crashed into a chain link fence, though. (What? I had never driven before and I have nearly no depth perception, and I was being distracted.)

Ridden in a taxi: Yes.

Had feelings for someone who didn't like you back: I might now, but if he does return those feelings, then I don't.

Had a crush on a teacher/coach: Uh, no.

Been On A Plane: Not at all! I only have 47,000 frequent flying miles collected between the end of January and the end of November. (Siriusly, though? YES. I fly a lot.)

Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show: I own it, bitches!

Thrown up in a bar?: No.

Eaten Sushi: Yes! I love it!

Walked purposefully into traffic with your eyes closed: No. I don't have a death wish.

I tried to kill myself: Well, if you mean "going through airport security and getting on an aeroplane to fly somewhere", then yes. If not, then No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home