31 March 2005

Uhm...

Wow. Well, here's what seems to be going on.

apparently some do not want me to even know their the site for their journals..so why should i leave mine open to them? of course, i found out sites from a very helpful source. some people burn bridges, but i prefer to leave them standing.

I get this feeling that that may be referring to ME changing journals. I must say I feel a little... hurt... by this. If she's talking about me, I could have sworn I gave her the address of this when I changed it, and let her know my new livejournal when THAT changed. It's that last sentence that leads me to believe it's me she's referring to. Because I've burned bridges. I just don't want every single person who knew the location of my old journals to know the location of the new ones. Well, it's everyone BUT one person. And I think we've pretty well cleared THAT one up.

Am I going to lose one of the friends I've had the longest? (There's only one who I've known longer; and our mothers are/were friends, so I've known him since he was 2 and I was 3.)

I do suppose I'll get over it if that happens... The pain will go away with time... It's just that, she lives 4 hours away from me, and I don't get to see her very often, and won't get to see her at all this summer. She's got some shit (we all do, though, so this is really no surprise)... Gott, I feel utterly useless. Completely, thoroughly, entirely useless.

I must be the Absolute Zero of usefulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home