16 March 2005

Sometimes I drive to run from all my demons
Sometimes I drive so I can be alone
Sometimes I drive to see the world in different light
Sometimes I drive for no reason at all


This is damn hard. It's really damn hard... And it's not exactly something I can say well either.

I... Gott, it's never been this hard to try to put something I'm thinking into words, written or otherwise. Well, spoken is different 'cause I have communication problems that I happen to not care if they get "fixed" or not. But I digress.

I hate touching people, being touched. But, like, every night for the past couple of weeks I have wanted nothing more than someone to cuddle with before I fall asleep. I want the heat of someone else's body beside mine at night. I want to be able to sit on the couch with someone and hold them. And I don't know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home