26 March 2005

So, today's been fun...

I got up at about 8 this morning, packed my clothes and toilet necessities and threw it, along with my sleeping bag, in my sister's car and drove 5 hours (it's supposed to be a 6 hour drive, but I averaged about 85 on the turnpike) to Oklahoma City to visit my sister. I got here about 15:45 but I didn't remember where her dormitory was so it was another 15 or so minutes before I actually got any of my stuff into her room.

Then I took a shower and Katherine cut my hair. It's nice. Tomorrow we're going to bleach/tone it so A) I don't have scary roots showing, and B) it won't be so red anymore.

After that I went fake shopping with Katherine, and two of her friends (their names escape me at the moment, Brittany and... I forget), and got some pomegranate juice (that's awesome stuff).

And we got some Bailey's and sangria, I had some of the Bailey's in a mug of vanilla-almond tea, and then part of a mug of the sangria.

We rented "Motorcycle Diaries", and we watched part of it, and I saw a college boy naked (and apparently about half the girls on this campus are, like, in love with him). We were in these guys' room to watch the movie, commandeering their telly since it's big, and he was in the shower. Naked and dripping wet. Whatever though.

Later, we went to this Chinese restaurant and saw a cute Asian guy. He had neat hair, it kinda made me think of Die, a guitarist of Dir En Grey. We've only just come home from that a few minutes ago, making a quick stop on the way back, but I'm in the dorm now. (Obviously.)

Tomorrow is going to be a full day, I'm probably going to be doing A LOT of stuff. Some shopping, maybe I can get a pair of lime-green Converse (they won't match anything I own!) or some pants, maybe some VNV Nation or Assemblage 23 album/s. Or other cool musik.

Tickets for that VNV Nation concert in May go on sale tomorrow! Excited! I'll have to check the price, talk to Catie, all that fun stuff...

But anyways... I'm going to need to go to sleep soon, I'm going to finish the sangria, brush my teeth, and go to sleep. I should sleep fairly well, due to the sangria and all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home