13 March 2005

So it's like this.

I'm dominant. I don't ever seem like I am this way, but I am. If/when I ever get into a relationship past friendship with someone, it doesn't matter who or what sex they are, they will not be in control. I won't let it happen. I have practically no control over my own life, and I must have control. I'm a control freak, if that's what that means.

To be a dominatrix is to have control, to have power. I'm all about that, and besides I'm into BDSM.

And this isn't what most people would think of me. I'm a quiet person. Not shy. I just don't like talking unless I have something to add to the conversation. I don't ramble on about shit I have no interest in. I seem pretty submissive, I think. At least I take that I seem so because people try to control me. The only person allowed to do that is Michelle, and don't even ask why. I'll kill you swiftly and silently in the night if you do.

Okay? So if you're ever interested in getting into a relationship with me [beyond friendship], you'll have to be able to deal with being the sub. You'll have to be okay with giving me control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home