30 March 2005

Ganked from my livejournal, just 'cause.

LJ Friends Meme by coolerq
~ You must tell 22/7 people about this game.
~ Andrew is the one that you love.
~ Michelle is one you like but can't work out.
~ You care most about Bo.
~ Catie is the one who knows you very well.
~ Chelsea is your lucky star.
~ Lullaby is the song that matches with Andrew.
~ Human is the song for Michelle.
~ Epicentre is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
~ and This Time Imperfect is the song telling you how you feel about life
Take this quiz

Okay... So... What I have to say to this?
~ How the fuck do I send something to pi people? It's not even an integer.
~ Well, certainly crush on Andrew, but love? I don't know. Maybe.
~ Mmm... this could be true, I guess. I'm not sure. There's something different with her because of stuff we have in common...
~ Yeah, this is entirely possible and more probable than I'll admit.
~ Yep. We've known each other since we were in Girl Scouts together at the ripe old age of 5.
~ Hmm... Interesting.
~ Lullaby for Andrew? Well, it is the song I've decided that if I ever get a liebchen I will sing it to them...
~ Yeah, that makes sense. :| That's how I feel sometimes with her...
~ x_X That's a little weird... But, at the same time, yes, it makes some sense or something.
~ Yeah. Sounds good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home