28 March 2005

Dude, this is funny...

So I really took this from someone else's livejournal before my own...

You're supposed to add "in my pants" to the songs on your playlist.

Assemblage 23 -- Naked in my pants (( how does that work? ))
Assemblage 23 -- Skin in my pants (( well... yeah ))
Assemblage 23 -- You Haven't Earned It in my pants
New Found Glory -- Dressed To Kill in my pants
New Found Glory -- Somethine I Call Personality in my pants
A.F.I. -- Catch A Hot One in my pants
Alien Sex Fiend -- I Walked The Line in my pants (( as opposed to walking it naked, I guess ))
Amorphis -- Crimson Wave in my pants (( that's supposed to happen once a month ))
Avril Lavigne -- Nobody's Home in my pants
Blink 182 -- I'm Lost Without You in my pants (( o_O ))
Bloody Dead And Sexy -- Fingers in my pants
Blue Man Group -- The Complex in my pants
Brand New -- The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows in my pants
Cinema Strange -- Laughing Bloody Murder in my pants
Dashboard Confessional -- Again I Go Unnoticed in my pants
Depeche Mode -- Stripped in my pants
Garbage -- Queer in my pants (( yep! that's me! ))
Green Day -- American Idiot in my pants
Jason Mraz -- You And I Both in my pants
Lifehouse -- Sick Cycle Carousel in my pants
Rammstein -- Ohne Dich in my pants (( "ohne dich" means "without you"... x_x ))
Schwarz Stein -- Transient in my pants
Schwarz Stein -- Current in my pants
Schwarz Stein -- Last Hallucination in my pants
The Killers -- Somebody Told Me in my pants (( and I didn't notice they had them? ))
Cake -- Frank Sinatra in my pants
Everlast -- What It's Like in my pants (( they're comfortable pants ))
The Starting Line -- I'm Real in my pants (( *dies laughing* ))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home