15 February 2005

Why do I feel like nobody tells me anything anymore?

Katie is no longer girlfriend of Mark. She is now girlfriend of some other guy. (Not that I mind, I do not like Mark.)

M. seems to be is girlfriend of Justin. So it seems from earlier, I guess.

There's got to be other things I don't know.

What I do know is this:

C.E. is still obsessed with Jay Gordon.
C. and J. are still cool. Good choice, C. I like J.

Here, I'll clear up any "secrets" I have, just to be fair.
x I will be marching in the San Francisco Renegades Drum & Bugle Corps this summer.
x I am still single. Probably will be forever, eh?
x I still should probably be on "the pill".
x I still have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
x If I knew what the fuck love is, I'm sure that's how I'd feel for B.
x I'm a fuckin' Empath. There, now you all know, so don't get upset at me if I seem distant ever. It's either that or I could lose my sanity.
x Yes, I *have* smoked before. Just a couple of times, though. Once on Halloween, and once after I busted my knee open. It's not something I'd pick up regularly, though, or if I did it would be, like, once-a-week or less. Moderation in everything. (Except musik.)

x And I still feel like nobody gives a shit.

To top all this off, tonight after I got to the college, I sat in my car for ten minutes and cried. I don't have anything to cry about, the only frustrating thing that's really happened today was not being able to get any food before class because I have a checkbook and a debit card but no cash.

If you care, please let me know because I can't tell. That's one of the emotions I cannot feel from others.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do care... and I miss you. I was so glad we marched together last summer and had fun times. You rock and I wish I could make things better for you. Let me know if there's anything I can do. *hug*

~Rachael

11:34  
Blogger Chelsea Strong said...

I'm always here, you know that. Even if we did just meet....ooooohhhh 4 months ago, I'm still so down. Airport Crew forever, yo.

See ya next week :)

17:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home