23 February 2005

What do you say? When someone tells you something that might or might not have been even remotely devastating to them. I mean... I dunno.

I'm not just super paranoid about my music. It DOES "mysteriously" vanish from where it belongs. I know it's doing that because I haven't listened to my MSI CD in a while and I had wanted to today, but nooooooooooooooooooo, it's MISSING. Damn it.

If I wasn't trying to let my hair get really fucking long again I'd shave my head again.

I keep telling myself that maybe he's writing a letter back and that's why it's been so long... but I'm not sure how true that is. I hate this. Would I have been better off to wait and see if it was *my* emotion and not someone else's. I sometimes forget, especially when there's something that I feel that matches what someone else feels, or very close. It gets amplified and I get more confused.










I'm so fucking lonely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home