13 February 2005

vaguely worried

I'm looking stuff up on shielding/grounding, though, maybe it will help. If I get it to work.

I need to take up meditation, I think. This will help me to concentrate enough to 'block out' other feelings/emotions that I don't want or need to have...

But when? I'm going to have to start setting aside a half hour or hour every day for meditation, and not allow anything to break into that time. Right now half hour is probably what will be the easiest to do, especially with classes, and getting my license renewed, doing some work at the downtown theatre, keeping up with friends who live far enough away that the only contact available is Internet, my letter writing (though I think this will end up to be about every other week, instead of every week as I had originally planned).'

I also will need to set aside time to just listen to music. Nothing else. Only music. Part of that time can be combined with meditation time if necessary, but I would like to keep the two separate. Perhaps one in the morning and one in the evening/night. It will allow me more time to separate myself from others and connect with myself.

And I know a lot of this won't make sense, but it has to do with a secret I have. Some of you who read this may find out, others will not.

(( crossposted in my livejournal + myspace ))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home