09 February 2005

This really is bothering me.

It's hard to sit and watch someone I care about go through so much shit. Really hard. Don't jump to conclusions on who it is, for there is more than one person. It's just really fucking hard to know that there's not much I can do to help them.

This can't breathe thing won't go away. My nose is either drippy or completely stopped, but no happy medium. I've got a bit of a cough + sore throat, which I think is partly from the coughing.

There's still that fear of what if it screws something up... But I'm going to tell him nonetheless. It's going with the next letter I send. Should be by the end of the week that I send it.

In philosophy, M. and I are the quiet dissenters. We sit together and have our disagreeing opinions that we are afraid to share because everyone else in the class is either Baptist or very conservative. Nothing against either, but we can't exactly share all our views on subjects that are being taught. I get this feeling that we might be crucified for some of our outlooks on some "controversial issues" (for lack of a better phrase).

I'm stressed by all the flying I'm going to be doing -- without the bonus AA miles for booking on their website it's still more than 50K miles. I'm not so fond of flying anymore, but it's not to the point that I dread getting on the plane. (Just getting through security.) And I'm sure that by September I will be on a first-name basis with the entire American Airlines personnel at TXK. Shit... That's a lot of miles. I'll be home 3 days a week through June and July.

I have to go next week to get my license renewed, so it will be current when I fly to California at the end of the month (and not expired). I will probably do it on Monday.

This summer, I might be able to take an evening class at the college. I'd like to be able to take economics because I can have the same teacher as taught me (honours) economics + AP government in high school, and he's an awesome teacher. Really laid-back. It would probably have to be Tuesday or Wednesday evening, though, because I think there are a couple of times when I have to fly out on Thursday.

There is a possibility that I will be getting a job, working for my dentist organising files and such -- secretarial work I guess? And that sounds funny, me working for my dentist -- but he and his family attend the same church as my family so it's not really *that* weird. So, if that happens, that'll be Wednesdays, and some Mondays + Fridays, and possibly some Saturdays as well. Less free time, but hey, at least it's sort-of a steady income.

On a side note, when I went to the bookstore with M. today, Creepy Old Guy was not there. And I met J. who is the guy with the mohawk. He's a really cool guy. And M. told him about me. Makes me want to laugh. He said he'd teach me to play guitar.

And Hide is soothing me. <3 Hide. Even though he's no longer alive. His music soothes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home