09 February 2005

This is promising to be a shitty day.

I was going to see if there was anything I could do to make my hair less red. The person I asked, who I assumed knew *something* about hair being that she was working in a hair place, suggested that I should just strip the colour and then dye it. But every time I've stripped the colour from my hair it has turned it red/orange. That's the colour I'm trying to ELIMINATE.

I was going to go on and just try dyeing it blond over this, because that might help eliminate some of the red... Hair dye is missing. As in, it is not anywhere in the house that it could be.

I had planned, if I dye my hair tonight then I can put the blue in it on Friday and I won't look different than my license picture by the time I get the new one in the mail.

NO... It's going to happen *yet again*. I'm tired of it happening every time I get a photo ID of some kind. It's ridiculous.

People keep making a HUGE DEAL when I change my hair colour. Okay, I'm ruining my hair. It's my business, just like a lot of what you do is your business.

Please, when I change my hair colour, unless it's from white to black or black to white, don't act like I've done something huge and probably horrible for my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home