18 February 2005

I think you used me again
should we try this before we give up and move on
and pretend to restore what we have and hold on

I have a headache again. I hate it when the people around me get angry. It hurts.

Today after I let my dad know that my dental appointment was rescheduled to a month after it was originally, he got upset. I was heading up to get ready to go to class and he said something and I'd started crying. And then my mum calls me back down and she talks to me and then my dad, and I'm still getting these stupid angry emotions that aren't mine.

Some days I wish I was not an Empath. It's not that I hate it. I just hate it when people get angry or upset over things.

I need to get out of my home. I know I disappoint my father and I sometimes disappoint my mother. I'm tired of being stuck with this constant headache.

I wonder if the irregularity of my cycle has anything to do with the overload of emotions I receive.

Mein Gott, this weekend will suck. My sister's coming in for some X-Rays on her leg, and she is bringing three friends.

Someone save me, please.

Also, I need to decide when to let my parents know that I may be going to a con in August. Hee hee.

I've figured that should I choose to do a cosplay, I could always do Vanilla Gackt -- I mean, my hair is already fairly close + it's what I'm planning for my hair next anyways, once I get the rest of the red out. And besides, I can't do Mana: I don't have those kinds of make-up skills. Just "hard" and "soft" lines. And that's theatrical make-up.

Uhh... That's it. No, wait. And I like Andrew [partly] because, even though he's like 5 years older than I am, he doesn't treat me like I'm stupid. Just had to say that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home