23 February 2005

Damn my birthday. It needs to have happened today or earlier.

I hate you, American Eagle applications. Don't know if I can actually try to get that job at the airport here now because I WAS HONEST. No, I'm not 18 yet! I'll be 18 in four days! By the time I'd be able to work I'd be 18. Fuck you.

I'll just see if I can talk to a representative on Friday when I go to fly to CA. That's the only thing I can do. Tell them, "Look, I went online and saw that there's a possible job opening here, and I needed to check things out. I'm not 18 yet but I will be in two days. I meet the other requirements aside from that, at this very point. Is there any chance that I could apply for that position without having to wait the six months? Because I was honest and answered, 'No, I'm not 18 yet' in the questionnaire thing." And hopefully they will be kind and considerate and [possibly] let me apply after I get home from CA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home