02 February 2005

ARRRRRRRRRGH.

Yah. Arrrrrrrrrgh.

I have to decide TONIGHT whether or not I'm going to return to Blue Stars, and e-mail Chad to let him know tomorrow.

I still don't know how the Glassmen thing will work out. I mean, I can't go to both camps. I have to pick just one.

However, I won't know until sometime next week whether or not I can go to Glassmen camp. And if I can't, then I've just screwed any chance of marching this summer that I had. Because, once March comes around, corps will have their lines set and I won't have a chance to get in anywhere.

I mean... I really, really want to go to Glassmen if I can. I can play mello if I go to Glassmen. I can't if I go to Blue Stars. And... as I've said before, once again... I'm not repeating it again.

I should be able to send the tape to Glassmen's brass caption head by next Wednesday, if I can get tape + tape recorder tomorrow and work with my old band director a bit tomorrow afternoon when I leave from practicum to go get my sister from school. And if my tape is good, camp is a go. If my tape sucks, camp is not a go, and I'm fucked.

So, what am I going to do?

I mean... I'm likely to e-mail Chad tomorrow and tell him, I won't be coming to Blue Stars camp weekend after next.

So, uh... Yah, I'm fucked, I think.

And so terribly worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home