31 January 2005

Should I end up with Glassmen...

To anyone who reads this... If I march with Glassmen -- whatever I end up playing -- I will very likely need sponsorships to pay for my summer tour. Even if it's just $20 to be put towards tour fees or other expenses incurred (i.e. airfare)... Every cent helps.

I mean... I told my mum that I want to go to Glassmen. As I write this post she is downstairs looking at their website for more information about them, their tour, camps, etc. Their next camp is the weekend of my birthday. That will be kind of weird. Big 1-8 at corps camp.

Anyways... She has a lot of questions that I can't answer yet. I have to find out where do I fly into, do they pick me up from the airport, among other things...

And I am terribly concerned over it. I want to march this summer almost more than anything. And I don't know what I'll do if I can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home