14 January 2005

I seriously hope . . .

At the next camp, I sure hope that I do get contracted. We've paid my tuition.

I realised I forgot to return my name-tag at the end of last camp. I wonder if they wanted it back?

My mum says that if I stay on mello we might look into buying one used from somewhere, be it a corps or e-bay or somewhere else. So I can keep up practise between Championships and the start of the next drum corps season.

I really, really, REALLY hope I make it. Then I'd be the only girl on lead, I think. If the hornline is essentially the same as it was on the 9th. And that would just be awesome.

Gotta work on music. And learn how to triple-tongue, if it's even possible for me to do it. (I have problems double tonguing even, I don't know if it's because I never properly learned to or what.)

And get back into my off-season corps exercise regimen.



And why didn't anyone answer whether they wanted cake or death? I'm disappointed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea Strong said...

Yes. A contract would be nice...and yes, lol, they wanted their name tags back, but neither Trev nor I turned them in...damn airport kids!

17:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home